New to the area? Looking for fun things to do outside of Tiny Tots (since we’re not open 24 hours a day)? Here’s a list of fun places and events in the community. Have something to add? Let us know!
Here are some fun things we’ve tried or heard about. We can’t vouch for each event: make sure you check each site for updated times, dates and costs.
Adventure! Children’s Museum
- Located on the second floor of the Valley River Center mall, Adventure! Children’s Museum offers various stations of discovery and wonder.
- Hours: weekdays 10-6, weekends 11-6
$4.00 admission for adults and children age 2+
free admission for ages 0 – 1
Bounce Gymnastics and Circus Arts Center
- Open Gym Schedule for 6 and younger: $5/child; Tuesday – Saturday, 11 am – 12:15 pm
Amazon Park, Skinner’s Butte Park, Washington Park, Friendly Park, Fairmount Park, Oakmont Park and Emerald park are just a handful of enjoyable parks in Eugene.
Eugene Public Library Storytimes: FREE
- This includes Family Music Time on Saturdays at the main library from 10:15 am to 10:45 am
Eugene Science Center
- Tot discovery day at the Science Factory is great for small children
- Science Factory membership includes free or reduced admission to places like OMSI in Portland and the Gilbert House Children’s Museum in Salem
- $6/child on weekdays (Mon-Thur)
- $9/child on weekends (Fri-Sun)
National Academy of Artistic Gymnastics
Splash! at Lively Park
- Wave pool and long water slides
- Toddler pool is shallow and warm
- Play Swim prices vary. Click here for more details.
Tamarack Wellness Center Pool
- Baby Swim: 6 months – three years old (adult must supervise child the whole time)
- $6/adult; $4/child
- 10 am – 11 am Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
- 11 am – 12 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 5: 30 pm – 6:30 pm Monday and Wednesday
US GYMNASTICS ASSOCIATION
- Recreational Swim: Free. (adult must supervise child the whole time)
- Itty Bitty Sports: $40
- 3-5 year olds
- Click here for other Itty Bitty Schedules