Tiny Tots has a lot of great information to share today – including details on new rates, new hours and our upcoming events!
Here’s the info:
1. Don’t forget that Saturday (Sept. 13!) is our last pre-opening day open house. We will be open from 10 a.m. to noon for you to visit, get answers to questions, play and register for the year at Tiny Tots, 2200 Coburg Road, Eugene. (We are located inside Our Saviour’s Lutheran Church, though we are not church-affiliated. You will find us at the far left end of the building.) Board members will be on hand to answer questions, take registrations and visit. If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Orientation is at 7 p.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 16, also at Tiny Tots. You’ll learn details about the playground, about the new year and get a chance to sign up for your opening/closing/sub/toy cleaning shifts and volunteer hour. (All members share in work by doing a small number of openings/closings and toy cleanings each term.)
3. We open on Wednesday, Sept. 17. Our hours that day are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., as usual.
4. However, we have some new hours to share! We’ve just received approval to have longer Saturday hours! This means our new schedule is Monday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday noon to 7 p.m., Wednesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.! That’s an extra 2.5 hours on The Saturdayss.
5. With those extra hours, our costs have increased. As a result, so will our rates.
6. However, you still have a chance to sign up and get a discounted rate for the year. If you sign up any time between now and the orientation night, you will pay only $88 for the year! After that, we are extending our old rate of $96 for the year for another four weeks – through Oct. 14. So, if you register through October 14, you will pay only $96 for the year. If you register on Oct. 15 or at any other time later during fall term, you will pay the new rate of $105 for the year.
7. One last deal we’re offering: if you get another family to join Tiny Tots, and they mention you by name on the application, you will have to do one fewer opening or closing shift in fall term.
We hope to see all of you soon!